January is the longest month E V E R. I don't know who is going more stir crazy, me or the kids. I'm grateful for the snow - but I'm done! But don't worry - I still managed to take plenty of pictures.
Caleb finally grew! Just not the way I was thinking he should :)
This kid and some of his answers. I seriously love them. Stay away from our garden this year - we don't like to share.
These beautiful girls had their winter recital. They get so excited to put on makeup. Putting eyeliner on them is not my strongest talent. I need to practice up!
Dancing in the finale.
Grandma Mona bought them each a beautiful rose. They loved them. Grammy & Papa Don also came & watched them dance.
Giddy up! These 2 love to tease each other. They have started throwing their blankets and pillows into each others cribs at nap time. It's all laughter and fun until Lexi won't give Luke his puppy back. He FREAKS!
These two were being adorable playing with blocks one day - I wasn't sneaky enough with the camera to just get them playing, but I snapped the shot and then -
Rylee came running over and said, "Wait for me!!"
Caleb, Taylor & Rylee built the cutest mini snowman with Allie one afternoon.
This picture quality isn't the greatest - but I took it with my phone. Caleb & I had a movie night one night. The kid couldn't have possibly sat any closer to me. He had a million questions...wanted to shut it off, then keep it on, then shut it off. He made it though. Such a tough guy!
Twinsies....twice. Heaven help me.
"Helping" shovel snow. She LOVES to be outside.
I'm worried about my kids. I'm not saying that I had a bad childhood or anything - in fact, it was pretty perfect. But I knew how to do chores. The environment for my kids is so different than mine when I was little. So I told Casey that we needed to start instilling some work ethic into Caleb. He was in charge of shoveling the sidewalk the last few snow storms of the season. He wasn't very happy about it - but each time he did it he got better at it.
Casey & I built a hill in the front yard for the kids. Taylor loved climbing on it. Rylee didn't get to play because she was stuck inside with a nasty fever. Poor girl.
Caleb - 2 years old.
Luke - 2 years old.

5 comments:
So cute! The thought of Lexi teasing Luke over his puppy freakin cracks me up!
So cute. I love the girls holding hands. They look so cute in their dance outfits. Little Lexi in that cowboy hat is toooooo cute.
Caleb's face in the first pic and Rylee's face in the "wait for me" picture crack me up. I love those cute little dancers. And that 2 year old pic of Caleb has always been one of my faves and little Lukie looks just as cute. I want to see Lexi tease Luke with his puppy. Everyone knows him and that puppy are serious business. She's a little stinker. :)
And you've got the right idea. Teach those punks to work!
Post a Comment