My oldest cutie patootie was baptized!
We had been reading books and talking about being baptized for the past several months. I asked him a couple of weeks before his baptism if he was getting excited. He said, "Not really." I asked, "Why not?" He answered, "Because. Now every time that I do something wrong I have to pray about it and make it right." Cutest answer ever. But, I replied to him asking if he was a kind boy, if he was an honest kid, and if he was a good person. He said yes to all of the above. So I told him as long as he kept all of those qualities, he wouldn't have to ask for forgiveness very often at all.
Luke was my little pocket pup all night long. He wouldn't' let me leave his sight, and not very often was I able to put him down. I only heard about half of the confirmation, but from what I did hear it was wonderful. Casey is a crier. When it comes to his kids, he wears his heart on his sleeve.
After the baptism and confirmation at the stake center, we headed to Crystal Inn for dinner. I am bummed - but I didn't get a picture of the cute decorations! Each table had a couple of balloons with a couple of pictures of Caleb through the years attached at the bottom. We had taco salads, quesadillas & virgin margarita punch. Look at him in this picture...I mean really...isn't he beaming?!
My parents brought the kids a little table and I brought some coloring books and magnet tiles for the little kids to play with so that they didn't get bored out of their mind.
The Anderson's
My cute grandparents and adorable little Jack Jack!
The Freeze's
It makes my heart happy that Caleb has the opportunity to be loved by these 4 wonderful people.
My hope for Caleb's future is so hard to put into words. Who doesn't want the absolute best for their kids? I hope he remains honest. I hope that he stays smart. I pray that he will be able to stand up for himself when the decision between right and wrong arise. I want him to experience so much happiness and joy that he can hardly stand it!


2 comments:
What a sweet boy and sweet blog. I hope all your hopes come true and all your prayers are answered.
It was a beautiful occasion. Caleb was beaming and you could look at him and feel the spirit that surrounded him. I hope your dreams for him come true. He is a good boy with such a sweet soul.
P.S. The food was fabulous
Post a Comment