I cannot believe that I have such beautiful girls!!
These lucky ladies got to go to Idle Isle with Grammy, Papa Don, Great Grandma Babe & Great Grandpa Carlos. I wasn't even there, but I bet it was non-stop entertainment. I treasure that they got to go.
After they ate, it was party time. Grandma Mona & Grandpa Brad came over and brought the girls a cute new summer outfit & a purple Pegasus and a pink unicorn! They were in love with them. So were Luke & Alexa! Casey & I got the girls new scooters, helmets, some summer clothes and some ADORABLE cabbage patch kids. I LOVED my cabbage patch dolls when I was younger...but neither one of them want anything to do with their darling dolls. It kind of made me sad...Caleb was sad that I was sad too, it was cute. Rylee decided that Lexi could have her doll just the other day. Crazy kid.
I need to stop asking my kids what kind of birthday cake that they want. They keep testing my skills. They wanted a unicorn cake. After google searches and browsing through pinterest pictures they cupcake unicorn was made. They were delicious!
They were so excited to take their posters to preschool. I let them pick out stickers to decorate their posters. They were both so careful placing their stickers in just the right places.




2 comments:
Awwwww, the girls look adorable, the posters are adorable, the cupcake cakes are adorable. Happy Birthday Taylor and Rylee!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Rylee Roo and Bug a Boo!
They look so proud of their posters. And we don't have to wonder who's who in pics anymore cuz Rylee is such a poser. Those cakes are some of the cutest I've ever seen.
Post a Comment