Friday, April 29, 2016

~Supermodel Documentary Hour~

My neighbor works for a trampoline company.  One fall day last year they needed kids, ages 2-5, for some photos for their products.  So - naturally...who do you think she called?  I must have misunderstood her - I swear she said they would be compensated - so I was thinking a free trampoline or something.  But - they each got a box of cracker jacks and a toy from the dollar store. 
 
I was expecting some elaborate outdoor shoot with a professional photographer - but it was in one of their employee's houses, with another employee who had a nice camera.  WAY more low key than I was thinking.  I had my mom come up to help and everything!
 
One night while I was trying to stay awake at work I went to several different websites looking for Skywalker Trampolines seeing if any of my kids were pictured.  I found my little Luke!!

Then I found a couple of miss Taylor....

And then I found 1 of my Rylee Roo.
I couldn't find any of my Lex though!  How could they leave out my baby?!?!  No one puts baby in the corner.  Nobody!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yah. C'mon baby. Who needs this?
Cute supermodels. Definitely worth the cracker jacks.

Sandra said...

Please let me read the fine print on the next gig. Cute pictures.