What is almost cuter than my kids? Baby animals :) (except for baby bison- they are NOT cute) We headed to Wellsville one afternoon to give the kids a small glimpse of the cuteness which is baby farm animals. Luke was the spitting image of Caleb at age 2. Scared to touch anything. Adorable - but totally afraid. As you can see, Lexi wasn't very excited when I tried to help her hold a duck either.
Kids + fences. Adorableness. Where is Caleb? Sitting in the wagon that we brought for the 2 year olds.
I think baby goats are adorable. But mama goats are hideous. Lex was brave with the goats and got close enough to touch a horn.
Peacocks!!! Heavenly Father was having a great moment when he invented this awesome creature.
Luke thought that the baby chicks were so cute. But he wouldn't get much closer than this. Look at his little smile! On a totally unrelated note - I love the ladies shoes in the background of this picture.
Caleb, Taylor, Rylee & Lexi got to ride the ponies. I helped Lex onto her horse and she said, "Giddy up! I wanna be a cowgirl!" Luke would shriek with fear every time I walked towards the horses with him - so it was probably a good call to let him sit this one out. The helmets? It took every ounce of my restraint to not be completely grossed out by how many heads they have touched. I'll be carrying my own fork to restaurants before we know it.
Train time!! It was out of order when we first got there, but they got it fixed up. Luke's favorite part of the day for sure.




2 comments:
What darling pictures! Pretty happy faces. Luke's face looking at that little chickie is priceless. I too love peacocks ♥ and I'm jealous cuz I rarely get to see one with it's feathers spread. And seriously those helmets are a BIG concern. Can't imagine a bigger lice spreader. EwEwEw. Nothing and I mean nothing will put a mother over the edge like head lice. (Anyway, that's what I've heard)
Those are some pretty cute pictures. Looks like a fun day. Little Luke's face is priceless in that picture. And, plastics forks are the best things ever. I think restaurants should go with it.
Post a Comment