THIS BOY!! He learned so much this soccer season! It is only the 2nd time I have signed him up to play soccer, and he was ready. He was emotionally invested (as you can see by the top right picture) and he learned his position well & even took a few hits to the gut. I was one proud mom!
He had a great coach this year! They really do make all of the difference.
Casey works on weekends, so that meant I got to wrestle with the other 4 kids while Caleb played. Thankfully we made some new friends and Grandma & Grandpa helped a couple of times too. I love the picture of Caleb & Grandpa. Caleb had just taken a big hit to his stomach and was crying pretty hard...Grandpa has a way of talking him down. Shorty after he had quit crying, another boy hurt his foot and Caleb had to run in for him. It was a good teaching moment about teamwork!
These 4 girls were fast friends. Luke didn't venture to far from me...but I don't mind. He is easier to watch that way and he will be done with me before I know it. :(




2 comments:
Way cute blog. Caleb is growing up so fast. I was way into it and it was over. I hate it when that happens!
I can't believe soccer is over and I didn't make it to one game. I was going to help you and I wanted to watch Caleb. :( BAD GRAMMY! Slap my hand! Cute blog.
Post a Comment