Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Family Pictures

Cuteness documented.
Every other year my sisters and I gather up all of the adorable children and get a picture for our mom for Mother's day.  I love that Griffy is the oldest - and holding little Jack Jack, the youngest.
We convinced Jordon & Dylan to join us this year and got my mom an updated sibling picture.  It is interesting to me that we don't really look related.  Some siblings you can just tell that they belong together, but we are each pretty unique!
I love/hate that Griffy poo & Blakie are taller than Angela.  It's weird.
Ashley picked out our picture colors - she is one smart cookie.  We all looked amazing.
LOVE

3 comments:

Angela said...

We are soooo good lookin!

Sandra said...

It's true, you are one good looking bunch. They all turned out way cute!

Kim said...

I love the pictures and all of you so much. I know it is a pain but I truly appreciate the effort. ♥♥♥ The pics are fabulous!