Friday, October 14, 2016

First Day of School!

CALEB'S 3rd GRADE FAVORITES
TV Show:  Wild Krats
Movie:  Batman vs Superman
Song:  Take me to Chruch - Hoozier
Color:  Blue & Red
Food:  Mac & Cheese
Activity:  Going to the pool
When he grows up:  A race car driver AND a killer whale trainer
Rylee's Kindergarten Favorites
TV Show:  H2O Just Add Water - a mermaid show on the kindle
Movie:  Snow White
Song:  She just loves them all.  She loves to sing along too.
Color:  Purple & Red
Food:  Lunchables
Activity:  Learning and swimming
When she grows up:  A teacher
Taylor's Kindergarten Favorites
TV Show:  H2O Just Add Water - a mermaid show on the kindle
Movie: Happy Feet
Song: Heartbeat Song, and ROAR
Color:  Pink
Food: String cheese
Activity: playing outside
When she grows up:  A dance teacher and a mom
Twins!  2 sets of twins!  It's crazy to think about (yes, still)...but it would be so sad if anyone was left home alone!  I'm glad that Luke & Alexa have each other after their big siblings are gone at school.
I hope that they make lots of memories & have a fantastic year!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

That is so adorable. It made me a little nostalgic. I love the girls outfits. That first day of Kindergarten was harder on me than on my kids. They grow up fast!!

Angela said...

So cute! Did you tell them to cross their backpack straps or did they just do it? Cuties

Brittni said...

They were just doing it. Weirdos.

Kim said...

I also noticed that they crossed their straps. Cute kiddos. I love them all! I hope they have a great year.