Apparently August was boring because I don't have many pictures to share!
Once there was a snowman!
This girl. She is going to keep me on my toes. She LOVES to have her 'lips'.
My mom got the girls some new dresses. They look adorable!!
Keeping toddlers entertained without a screen in front of their face is challenging at times. Beans anyone?
My budding little artist is fascinated with killer whales. This drawing makes my heart smile. There is a lot of detail!
Lexi is Taylor & Rylee's long lost triplet. My big girls don't look super identical in this picture. I can't decide how I feel about that. :)





2 comments:
I'm glad you had a slow month. I'm sure it was the same as everyone else's crazy busy months but you just have a different frame of reference. You are doing a great job!
Cute pics. Caleb's drawing is really spectacular!
Post a Comment