Monday, December 5, 2016

November

Halloween is over!  These girls were just chill-axin' in their jammies one morning, enjoying some candy.
Casey & I got to go to dinner for our 13th anniversary.  It was our first time to the Prairie Schooner and it was YUMMY. 
Caleb told me he was bored one day, so I told him to go rake up some leaves.  He was NOT happy about that at all.  But he ended up with a fairly decent pile when it was all said and done.

Seriously...I get sick of trying to feed people all the time.  One morning Lexi had finished her applesauce pancakes and Luke hadn't.  (I know...I looked)  And I caught that little punk Luke putting his pancake pieces onto Lexi's empty plate and then he proudly announced, "I'm all done!"
Casey & Caleb got started on putting Christmas lights on the house this year.
Sharing with each other...loving each other...being complete adorable. 
I was starting to get my Christmas decorations out and Luke LOVED my trees.  He lined them up largest to smallest and stared at them forever.
Buddies!!
Where's Luke???  OH!  There he is!
Grandma Mona came to babysit one afternoon.  The girls were thrilled because she agreed to let them do her hair.
This little princess kept asking me the same thing over & over & over one morning and I had no idea what she was saying.  We were both getting so frustrated!  I told her to "show me"  so she brought up this dress and necklace.  On the kindle she had just watched a show...and it was about the Nutcraker Ballet.  That is what she wanted to be.  The Nutcracker Ballet.  Wish granted baby girl. 

2 comments:

Kim said...

Such cute pictures. Such adorable kiddos. Luke is a stinker. The way he loves to eat I would think he would steal Lexi's pancakes not give his to her. He's a thinker. Ha. A stinker and a thinker!

Sandra said...

Stinker and a thinker that grammy is sooooo funny.
Way cute pictures!!!