How is it that I have a 9 year old? I'm not that old! This boy can be the sweetest, most caring soul in the world - and the next day you get someone completely different! The other day I had a terrible migraine and was sitting on the couch and he came over, put his arm on my leg and looked up at me and said, "I'm so sorry that you have this headache mom. I hope it's better soon." Talk about melt me into a puddle.
He is such a skinny boy. Just the other night it took him over 30 minutes to eat a cutie and a string cheese. He'll eat...but it takes him forever. He is so smart! His class has started learning multiplication and he is a whiz at it. He is completely fascinated with dinosaurs and killer whales at the moment. He is my best helper. He sweeps the floor, empties the dishwasher, feeds the cat, puts his laundry away and helps keep his 3 year old babies entertained.
His birthday dinner consisted of, "Mac and Cheese out of the blue box, red apple slices and garlic bread" He's asked for this for the past few years, I wonder if it will ever change.
He had been asking FOR THE LONGEST TIME for a "Killer Whale Stuffy". We had seen a couple at some stores, but they were so big! He was so excited when he opened up his killer whale. He's slept with it every night since he got it. He requested a killer whale cake...I felt like this was out of my wheelhouse so I ordered one from Kents. Ashley was eating it and said, "Brittni has mastered her frosting. This tastes just like Kents!"
Some of my family and some of Casey's family came to celebrate our big boy's day. Caleb also wanted our neighbors, Allie & RJ to come celebrate too. He got some fun new toys and had a fantastic birthday.



2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Caleb Bo Baleb!
(I told you, Mom, that store brand mac & cheese was crap)
wow, best birthday ever. He is a sweet soul. Happy Birthday Caleb!
BTW it's good he eats slow. It's good for his digestion.
BTW 2 No one needed to know that you didn't make the cake. Karla used to buy stuff and hide the boxes and say that she made it. Rick was really impressed with her for the first year or so.
I girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!
Post a Comment