Monday, December 19, 2016

Santa!

Casey & I loaded up the family wagon one evening and headed to Elwood to Mountain View Nursery.  They have a camel, donkey, sheep and SANTA!  They also had beautiful poinsettias!  I wish I would have had somewhere to display some at home, because I would've bought some!

Just a couple of hours before we left, I called and invited my parents and Casey's parents to meet us there if they wanted to.  Brad & Mona weren't able to make it...but after some scolding from my mother about not giving her enough notice, my parents managed to make it.  Luke was pretty timid at first about getting to close to the animals.  I'll miss his timid stage.  Rylee insisted on getting her picture taken with the camel.
Taylor was a little nervous about approaching Santa, but with Casey's help she made it.  Rylee apparently loved him, and Luke could've cared less.  He just wanted the candy cane. 
They asked the big man for the following:  Caleb - Jurassic world lego sets, Taylor - A barbie house, Rylee - paints, Alexa - a barbie, and Luke didn't ask for a single thing.  Casey & I asked for a new TV for upstairs.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Awwww Santa...I love the look on Luke's face in these. Toooooo funny!

Kim said...

Sorry I scolded. I'm not real spontaneous. You look cute in that picture. Rylee likes Santa, for sure.