Crazy hair day happened at school. I'm not very good at doing hair. I try all sorts of things, but they never seem to work out. A bun...I can handle. Pipe cleaners? Easy! Rylee had crazy squiqqles and Taylor had clouds and a rainbow.
And of course - this boy had a killer whale riding a wave. NOTE - let the gel dry completely before hot gluing on toy. We may have pulled a few hairs out upon removal. Sorry buddy!
My little fashionista! Mixing all sorts of textures and patterns. I can't decide if Stacie and Clinton would be proud or not.
This kid doesn't want to nap anymore. He needs to or he's snoozing on the couch by 6 pm. He usually ends up playing with toys in his room and falling asleep on the floor. Silly boy.
FNAF. Or, Five Nights At Freddy's. It's all the rage between Caleb & his friends at school. I don't get it at all. But he LOVES it.
See....snoozing on the couch by 6:00. This was one of the nicer days and we had been to the park. Wore them right out!
I wonder if I like pictures of sleeping littles. I was introducing the kids to the movie 'Babe' one night and Lexi couldn't handle it anymore. She was snug as a bug in a rug and out in no time.
Little Luke is non stop. NON STOP. Water seems to keep him pretty entertained. So this is how he spent a good chunk of one morning. Makes for good hand/eye coordination!
Casey and Caleb have been hard at work trying to get a garden space ready. Luke and Lexi love all the dirt and rocks! And Lexi LOVES to have her picture taken.





3 comments:
I think Lexi might of made it to the three way mirror.
I was watching Ellen today and a little thing came on the screen and it said do you know any really smart little kids. Caleb came to mind immediately. You should go to her web sight and she why she was asking. He could be a star, you never know.
That Garden space looks pretty big. I hope it's a success. Costco has their tomatoes in. Really big pots, 3 to a thing and only $7.00 for all three. I think it's a killer deal. I let mine live in the house for month and they are pretty big when I plant.
Crazy hair day was a success. I love the look on Caleb's face in his hair pictures. Did you really put hot glue on him?!? Stacie & Clinton :'(
I love Lexi's poses. Sassy Pants!
Post a Comment