Monday, August 28, 2017

First day of school!

CALEB'S 4th GRADE FAVORITES
Teacher:  Miss Jensen
TV Show:  Sponge Bob
Movie:  Spider-Man 3
Song:  Believer, by Imagine Dragons
Color:  Blue, Red, Black & White
Food:  Mom's breakfast burritos
Activity:  Staying up late
When he grows up:  A night security guard AND an orca trainer
TAYLOR'S 1st GRADE FAVORITES
Teacher:  Mrs. Baker
TV Show:  Johnny Test
Movie:  Rise of the Guardians
Song:  Cut the Cord, by Shinedown
Color:  NOT pink.  Orange
Food:  Grammy's white mac & cheese
Activity:  Camping & swimming
When she grows up:  A mom
RYLEE'S 1st GRADE FAVORITES
Teacher:  Mrs. Robinette
TV Show:  Johnny Test
Movie:  The Last Unicorn
Song:  Cake by the ocean, by DNCE
Color:  Purple & black
Food:  Mom's poppyseed chicken
Activity:  Playing with family
When she grows up:  "I want to learn how to do science"
 I'm helping my neighbor out this year and getting Allie to school in the mornings.  I hope that Allie & Caleb will be friends forever!  They've been great buddies since they were 4.  First day of pre-school and first day of 4th grade. 
 My little twinsies.  They were put into different classes for 1st grade.  It broke my heart.  I want them to ALWAYS be together and do everything with each other.  I know they are different people with different personalities and need to grow on their own...but they really are the best of friends.  I guess they'll still live together, so the bond won't be completely lost.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

Ohhhhhhhh....I loved that!!! So cute!

Kim said...

This made me teary. Cute little farts!