I was at work one evening and Casey took Taylor & Rylee to ball practice....someone managed to get their head stuck.
You can say that we went to a few ball games in July. The girls loved T ball and loved the attention. Caleb improved so much with baseball! It was his first year of pitch - so the games were kind of slow, but all of the kids confidence grew each game! When Caleb would hit the ball - the smile on his face was priceless.
Fourth of July glow stick fun!
This little was pulling weeds one morning and found a 4-leaf clover. LUCKY!
Casey turned 37. The girls wanted to make him a cake. It was delicious!
I can't believe I've worked at the Crystal Inn for 3 whole years.
I told Caleb that he was in charge of lunch one day. It was pretty cute to watch him. Sandwich stackers and cheetos for everyone!
Look at this crowd of fabulous ladies that atteneded Sandra's birthday breakfast this year! We skipped Village Inn & tried someplace new. It was yummy, but there's just something about Village Inn pancakes that can't be replaced! After breakfast I was asking they girls how it was and Taylor said, "It was delicious! So, what's for lunch?" It cracked me up.
It was such a HOT day! So air conditioned buildings were a must. Sandra insisted that the kids had to ride the train at South Town mall. Poor Teagan wasn't having it though. The kids all got to throw change into the fountain and make a wish and they found some pretty stellar shades. And the makeup store is ALWAYS a hit!
These chairs were so awesome!! If I had a bigger house, I'd totally get some. Having all the kids was exhausting this year. Maybe they'll just get to go every other year.Lexi got this makeup for Christmas....I don't think it's every going to be gone. :)
My grandma turned 88. She is amazing for 88. My kids are so lucky to get to spend time with my grandparents. The girls got to try on some of her jewelry and they loved it. Caleb and Grandpa were talking about what a drought is. Typical 9 to 90 year old conversation, right?
I was attempting to make a homemade chocolate sauce to put on top of cheesecake....it wasn't working out too well, but my little helpers didn't seem to notice.
Ashley had some errands to run in Brigham City one afternoon, so Eva & Jackson got to come and play! Everyone got along so good! Cutest cousins EVER.












3 comments:
I can't believe you and Casey are pushing 40. How did that happen.
I love, love, love your work picture. It's a cute picture. It is amazing that you have been there three years. They are lucky to have you!
I love the picture of Caleb and Grandpa. Caleb's legs are as skinny as Grandpa's!!!!
I love the girls twirlilng on the ball diamond. Cuz what else would you do on a ball diamond? Lexi's glow sticks are fabulous. I can't believe you've been at that hotel for 3 years either. Don't you have twins that just a little older that that? Exhausting! Caleb makes a wicked lunch. I think that make up should mysteriously get lost. I love the pictures with my parents. Don't know which one I like more. The picture of Jackson is an all time favorite!
Post a Comment