Saturday, September 30, 2017

Anderson Fall Picnic

We gathered the Anderson's up for the annual fall picnic.  It was bizarre - it was raining all morning, the clouds opened and the sun appeared for about 2 hours and then the storm came back.  It was just a perfect amount of time to enjoy the fall weather!
I love that my grandparents are still  up for little adventures.  Jackson was so funny with his cheetos...he had a few on his BIG plate and was holding it with both hands and couldn't figure out how to get one in his mouth.  He's the cutest little boy!!
The little kids loved climbing up the hill and playing around the trees.  I was just worried that one of them was going to biff it.  #momlife
Ashley captured this picture of our Grandpa.  It speaks volumes to me.  It's amazing what gorgeous pictures our phones can capture!
My kids are sure growing up!  I felt like I was in the 'baby' stage forever...but look at them now!
We missed Jordon....but here is the group shot for the 2017 picnic!
On our way home, we pulled over right by Mantua to get a good picture of this FULL double rainbow.  Such a beautiful sight.

3 comments:

Me said...

❤️

Kim said...

That was some very cooperative weather! Love the pics. And a double rainbow?!?

Sandra said...

What a great tradition. I'm glad you didn't get rained on. Priceless pictures.