Saturday, September 30, 2017

September

Houston - we have a problem.  And I don't even care!  I guess snails are supposed to ruin your plants...but Luke would get so excited to go find the snails every day.  They are gross and we went through a lot of hand sanitizer, but it was worth it!
Caleb discovered the fabulousness which is reading in bed.  I'm not even mad about it.
Killing time while the oil was getting changed in the van.  We always walk over to Shopko and look at books while we wait.
This tiny dancer was over the moon that she got to finally start going to dance class! She was showing me all sorts of tricks and twirls the morning of and then got to class and froze.
Cutest.  Thing.  Ever.  My favorite parts are the fact that I don't even have a garden and my perky chest.
Reading time!!  What a good big brother!
Fort building has never been my strong suit.  But you can't say I don't try.
I got Luke & Lexi some magnificent bubble wands for their Disneyland souvenir.  They are pretty amazing!
Luke got  a stylin' new haircut on this particular day.  Lexi always gets so jealous that it's his turn and not hers.

3 comments:

Me said...

❤️

Kim said...

Snails are disgusting! Lex is one of the cutest little dancers ever.

Sandra said...

Boys!!! Why would anyone pick up a snail???
I love the tiny dancer picture, so cute!