Tuesday, October 3, 2017

4 Year olds!

And just like that, these cuties turned 4!
 This little lady is the BOSS.  She let's everyone around her know it too. She has the daintiest high pitched, whiny voice and is very petite.  She knows how to argue and knows how to throw mini tantrums.  She also knows how to give the BIGGEST and BEST hugs on the planet.  She is always looking out for Luke and wants to run with the big girls at all times.
 Ahhhh....my little shadow!  He loves to help me with WHATEVER it is I am doing.  Laundry, cooking, cleaning, even watching TV.  He never lets me to far out of his sight.  He is starting to speak A LOT more.  I think he had a twin sister that liked to speak for him, but it's cute to watch him find his own little voice.  Every night when he gets tucked into bed, it's seconds after we shut that door that his little fingers and poking out from underneath.  He always falls asleep on the floor and I move him into his bed.  Before morning comes though, you can always find him wedged in between Casey & I.
 I love them both so much.  It's been a hard few years, but I honestly feel complete with them in our family.
 This picture cracks me up.  Lexi & MaKayla are best buddies and Luke was trying to torment them a little and I scolded him right before I took this picture.  His face is priceless.

3 comments:

Me said...

❤️

Sandra said...

Ohhhhh I love these pictures. So cute, where has the time gone???

Kim said...

4 years old?!? How did that happen so fast? Love them so much. Such cute pictures. Perfect party as always.