Look at the good looking group that headed to Gardner's Village this year!! We have almost tripled in numbers since the beginning of this little tradition.
One of my favorite finds were these potted mandrakes (from Harry Potter!!) They were asking way to much money, so I didn't' buy one. I showed a picture of them to Griffen and he said, "Are those REAL?!"
Across the parking lot from the shops there is a petting zoo. This year we ventured through there. It was just ok. The goats and alpacas were pretty stinking adorable. The kids dug it.
It felt fast paced this year for some reason. Probably because I'm keeping track of the little ladies and trying to visit at the same time. I love being able to spend some quality time during my favorite month with my favorite witches.




2 comments:
Good times!
I didn't see those mandrakes. :( I always think taking pictures is a pain but they sure are cute.
Post a Comment