For fall break we headed to the pumpkin walk in North Logan. It's nice to go at night because they light a bunch of jack-o-lanterns along the walkway and it creates a fun atmosphere....but there are way to many people!!!! So, we just go during the day.
This year Casey had to work, so I met Ashley and her kids and my friends Jessica and Toni and their kids. The weather was perfect!

Some of my favorites this year were the 4 seasons, Moana and the cute porcupines roasting mallows.
Towards the end of the walk there is always a big scene. A different them is picked each year. I can't believe that the year that Casey couldn't make it the theme was STAR WARS!
Taylor, Eva and Lex were the only ones brave enough to take their picture with the witch.
The cardboard cutouts are always a hit too!
We had all packed a little lunch and headed to the castle park. Little did I know that there are 2 castle parks. One in Logan and one in providence. Ashley went to the one in providence and Toni & I ended up at the one in Logan. I was totally bummed that we ended up in different places! Next time I'll be sure to ask WHICH castle park??!!




2 comments:
That looks like a fun place!
The pumpkin walk looks fun. The girls are adorable in their ponchos. They may have been brave enough to have a picture with the witch but they kept their distance. Who knew there were two castle parks?
Post a Comment