Wednesday, November 1, 2017

HaLlOwEeN!

It's here!!  It's finally here!! We had to start the night off with a little Halloween photo session.  Look how cute my kids are!!!!
Could you die over the cuteness of this picture???  My babies are growing up.  
A couple of crazy, cute, cute cats!
Can you see Boba Fett??  He blends right in with his surroundings.  What an outstanding bounty hunter.

We started the night at Brad & Mona's house, but I don't have any pictures!  Getting everyone in & out of the car without being too wrinkled or makeup messed up must've been more that I could handle.
  
We were then off to my Grandpa Carlos & Grandma Babe's house.  I've trick or treated with these fantastic people for SO MANY YEARS!!  What a lucky kid I am and I'm so happy that my kids have the opportunity to know how fun these two are.
We were then headed out into the crazy streets of Tremonton.  Griffen, Blake, Angela & Dylan even came to play for a bit.  My mom was in her witch costume.  She adds a new piece to her ensemble here & there.  It gets better every year!  My dad said that he was dressed up as a witch hunter.
Angele is the Selfie master.  Derrick is the photo bomb master.  Jackson & Grandpa are just adorable.
Luke loves Grammy.  It's a pretty cute little love affair.  He was starving by the time we were done trick or treating and shoved almost a whole bag of goldfish in his mouth.  My grandpa was cracking up.  The weather was perfection.  The kids were happy.  The adults weren't cranky.  And we were all in bed by 10.  It was a PERFECT Halloween.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Halloween is the best!! Everyone looks cute, cute, cute!

Kim said...

Love all of this! ♥♥♥