Thursday, November 2, 2017

October Happenings

Even with all of the October festivities, random things happened and moments were captured.  One afternoon my kids & a few that I babysit made witch hat cupcakes.
On evening we headed to a cute little pumpkin patch in Corinne.  Played in the corn, went down a straw bale slide, slingshot-ed mini pumpkins, overspent on pumpkins, and got eaten by a million mosquitoes.
My little cuties painted their overpriced pumpkins to display on the front porch.
Boba Fett is Caleb's creation.  Luke LOVES blue and Alexa LOVES pink.  Taylor & Rylee just can't ever pick one color.  They are my little rainbow girls!
This little miss is a little lady even when she's asleep.  She is one of the girliest little girls I have ever known.  I heart her.
Rylee is a little fashioista.  She was pretty decked out on this particular day and asked me to take her picture.
Enjoying a little fall walk with my littles one afternoon!  Sweats and sandals.  It's just how we roll somedays.
Eva diva had a sleep over.  These 3 are pretty cute together.  One of their favorite things to do is yell E - V - A at the top of their lungs. 
The girls had a Halloween party at their dance studio.  They had a blast.
It was crazy hair/hat day at school.  I love these kids.  I love that Caleb wore his awesome Donald Duck hat.
Luke & Lex were so excited to enjoy their lollipops that they got for their birthday!  They are as big as their faces! 
As you can probably tell....I spend more time with these 2 crazies than the other ones at this moment in my life.  They love each other so much.  I'm glad that they have each other to keep entertained.
All 5 of the kids think that their dad is a couch.  
We are at the "should they" or "shouldn't they" nap stage.  This particular day they had a nap....and this was their shenanigans around 11 pm.  The struggle is real.
Luke thought that he was pretty funny making a bubble beard.
Crisp fall leaves.
 T-shirts and sweat pants.
 Does it get any better?

3 comments:

Kim said...

You have the cutest bunch of pumpkin painters. I love the 11:00 pm shenanigans. Did you notice in the pic with Eva the girls have their legs entwined? Twins are fascinating.

Me said...

Totally adorable!

Sandra said...

It cracks me up that Casey is in camo and blends in with the couch. What else would they think?