Finally!! It's here!!! I had to work the graveyard shift on Christmas Eve, so coming home to see the piles of presents from Santa was so fun!
Casey & I got the big kids new bikes and the little kids new scooters. We also got the big kids some cool bedding that zips up the sides like a sleeping bag and got Luke & Lex a fun little desk.
My pictures didn't work very well on Christmas day. Dang it! Here is Rylee....taking it all in. Just getting her morning cobwebs out before the craziness begins.
Caleb was so excited about his football! He said to me that when he asked Santa for a football, he wanted to ask him for a Panthers one and didn't dare. He said it was like Santa read his mind. That man is simply amazing.
Luke got a new castle and a giant red Dragon! Aren't 4 year olds the best??!!
Boba Fett action figure. Check.
Little lady Lexi got her baby doll. Her name is Trinity and she LOVES her so much!
Taylor & Rylee both got TWIN hatchimals!
When they hatched out of their eggs it was pretty amazing.
My little mini me cracked me up and made me sad at the same time. Her little twins were both needing something from her and she didn't know what to do and started crying. "I don't know how I'm supposed to do this! How do I make both of them happy!!??" Oh sweet Taylor...story of my life dear.
But her babies finally took a nap and she was able to enjoy her new swing!
She even shared with her sister. Love, love, love.











2 comments:
Are you sure she's sharing the swing or pushing her out..tee hee.
You do your presents just like your mom does and just like her mom did and just like I do and I'm sure just like Karla and Keri do. It's funny the things that get passed down.
Cute! So much fun. I love the look of Rylee just waking up to all of the excitement. And I love Caleb's football story. Christmas magic!
Post a Comment