While I'm working for Crystal Inn, I can get pretty good rates on rooms if the hotel I want to stay in isn't very busy. So one Friday night I got adjoining rooms at the SLC location and it was a fantastic mini get away! It was only $25/room!
There is a Denny's right next to the hotel, and kids eat free! We were able to get 2 free kids meal per paying adult, so our bill was only $26! I love getting deals. Can you tell?
I wanted to kids to see the candy window displays at Macy's, they were awesome!
While the kids were fascinated by the candy displays we got a few selfies in.
After we took all of the selfies above Casey said, we should turn around so it looks more Christmasy.
Casey wants the lights at Temple Square to be one of our Christmas traditions, which is fine, but I really hate people. HA! I'm thinking that this AFTER Christmas SLC trip might have to be one of our NEW family traditions. We can enjoy the beautiful scenery and dodge the crazies!Lexi's feet in this picture make me smile big time.
Kids and swimming pools. They LOVE them. Luke was so timid. Alexa thinks she's a mermaid. I know she'll be ready for swimming lessons this summer, and Luke won't. And little Taylor bug. She is so like me sometimes that it's crazy. She stood and read the pool rules and made sure they were all being followed. She said, "See Caleb...right there is says no rough play!"
Adjoining rooms=heaven. Everyone slept really well. I asked Caleb what was more fun, Christmas or the get away. He said the get away. I guess I'll tell Santa to tone it down a bit.








2 comments:
I love the christmasy selfie. It's way good of both of you.
Rick and I went to do the lights and windows. We were there at 5:00. That's when they turn them on. It was also a Wednesday. It wasn't crowed at all.
Love the temple picture!!
If I were you guys, I'd eat at Denny's all the time. Kids eat free?!? Can't beat that. I noticed Luke's shoes r on the wrong feet in that pic. I hope he didn't walk around SLC all night like that! That's a cute Christmas selfie of you and Casey. It should be framed and part of your Christmas decor. I love Lexi's little feet in the Temple pic. She's such a cute little mini. The pic of the Temple is beautiful. Taylor at the swimming pool cracks me up. You'd have to know her mother to truly appreciate it! Ha!
Post a Comment