Saturday, May 12, 2018

Field Trip

I got to join Caleb Bo Baleb on a field trip to the Museum of Natural History!
This little boy of mine sure does have a class clown mentality!

 I attempted to take a selfie with this giant sloth - because sloths are Casey's favorite animal and I'm his favorite person! 

 CALEB!  The alligator is eating your head!
 I would recommend going to this museum!  It was very clean and very interesting!
 We ran into one of Caleb's friends from church, Josh.  They wanted a picture so that I could show Josh's mom.  Cuties.
 They had so many displays that were amazing.  How could you find so many species of butterflies AND preserve them for this??!!  This isn't even half the size of the butterfly display.
And so many different rocks and gems!!   I didn't even take that many pictures because I was trying to keep track of crazy kids, but I'd love to just do a date night to this place!
Another picture for Casey.  Ha!
I love seeing my kids interact with their friends and see their personalities away from home.  I hope that they choose good kids to hang out with and are nice to others!  Field trips are a perfect way to spy on them to see how they are doing.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Nice of them to pick that field trip location just for Caleb??

Kim said...

Glad you got to go.
I LOVE the butterflies!