One summer day we headed to the dinosaur park with my mom. I remember the last time I went I had the double stroller and it didn't fit in doorways.....needless to say it wasn't the best trip.
This time was great. Everyone had a dinosaur shirt except for Alexa , but she didn't seem to mind. They had an attraction that I hadn't seen before and I told the kids not to touch the electric fence. Rylee thinks she's a comedian. Glad I'm taken seriously.
There was fun indoor paleontologist digging sight that the kids liked. I liked that it was little pebbles instead of sand! My identical twins are sure turning into photo opportunity weirdos. Rylee getting electrocuted above and Taylor shocked at her findings below. And Caleb was right in his element!
We had fun walking around outside, eating a picnic lunch and doing some coloring in the arts & crafts building. The 2nd best part of the day was Luke. He told me he had to pee....so I was handing my lunchbox to grammy and turned around to take him and he was aready going. Weenie out...pants & underwear around his ankles...and a steady arched stream just flowing away. At least it was into the shrubs.
What was the best part of the day? My mom. We decided to take a selfie with the T Rex behind us and she kept real screaming for the picture. Just a tiny, dainty scream. It was cracking me up. Why was she screaming when the camera can't hear it? She said, "It makes the scream look more realistic!" It was hilarious.




2 comments:
I believed you were screaming...
Cute pics. I disagree about the best part of the day. I will NEVER forget Luke peeing that golden arch for all the world to see.
Why is my nose growing?
Post a Comment