Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Bear Lake

Of course we couldn't let the summer go by without a trip to Bear Lake.  It wasn't a very sunny day, but fun was still had!  Here are the cute group of kids that we had. Our 5 plus Shayden & McKayla.
 Diva status - level expert!
 Cuteness status - level expert.
Eating is always one of the highlights for the kids when at the beach.  But not for me!  Sand is gross.  This picture is funny to me.  Out of our 5 littles, these 3 won't turn down food EVER!
 Feeding the birds some popcorn!
We stopped at Pugstones to rent a kayak and a paddle board.  Shayden & Caleb rarely left them!  I'm glad that they had each other to hang with.
Then, in typical Bear Lake fashion, the winds picked up.  They boys were both on the paddle board at this time and they kept floating farther & farther away from us.  Shelby was already out on the water and headed to help them out, and Casey got nervous and dove in to go help too.  Who needs a Superman when Shelby & Casey are around?
 It was a great day!  It's now tradition to snap a few pictures before we head back home.
 I've had this tie-dye cover up for years....think I can keep it forever?
The kids at the end of the day.
These cute kids just keep growing up!! I'm going to hold Lexi in pictures until she's at least 10 though.  :)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Looks like fun!!!

Kim said...

Looks like fun. I'm glad when Caleb has someone to play with. :)