Wednesday, October 3, 2018

And they're 5

I don't get it.  I swear just yesterday I was rocking these little people to sleep!  When in the middle of toddlers and babies, it seems like it is lasting forever - but I honestly can't remember it that well!  I do love this stage though.  Learning, laughing, trying new things, making new friends, and still loving on me!!

For their preschool spotlight their teacher sent home a pre-made poster for us to fill out and they were so upset! (Mostly Alexa) because Taylor & Rylee have their preschool posters hanging in their bedrooms and Lex wanted one of those!  So I made them some pretty cute posters.  Luke picked some blue tape and race car stickers for his poster....
 and Alexa picked pink tape and mermaid stickers for hers!
 My little girl wanted a pink ballerina cake and it turned out pretty cute.  She is such a little sass master.  She might be the smallest of the group, but that doesn't mean she isn't in charge!  She is Luke's second mom and his best friend and she loves to boss anyone around who will listen.  She is a fantastic hugger and has the heartiest laugh!
Luke loves Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's.  I don't even understand what that game is all about.  It's a little bit scary and the characters are strange.  But he loves that purple rabbit named Bonnie.  He is still a mama's boy and I don't see that changing int he near future.  He kisses my hand every day I drop him off at pre-school.  Every second of every single day he is asking for a snack.  He loves to eat.  He'll wake up in the mornings and grab his stomach and hunch over and tell me how hungry he is.
 Love. Love. Love.  And I don't think I can every host a birthday party without balloons.  They just really make it a party!
 This picture makes me giggle.  I was taking Lexi's picture with her picture and Luke is in the background smiling with his new blanket and thought I was taking his picture.
 The next morning they spent a few hours creating new things with this cool toy.  This creation is a birthday cake and candles!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

How did those babies get so big so fast. They are a couple of cuties!!!

Kim said...

Such cuties! ♥ ♥ ♥ You described them perfectly. Cute cakes as always/