One Sunday afternoon we prepped our pumpkins and our treats for the pumpkin carving party! Caleb hates gutting his pumpkin.
Ashley hosted this year. We had yummy ham sliders and apple nachos. Grammy read 'Room on the Broom' to the kids before dinner and Papa Don got in his Easton time. He loves that baby!
Caleb was the only one that did some carving. We got his Cam Newton pumpkin done with the help of Papa Don. All the other kids painted theirs. Luke wanted a ghost. He loved his ghost. Taylor and Lexi wanted rainbow and Rylee took the scary route.
One night we headed to the Heber Creeper for the Pumpkin train! I"ll just say it was a dang good thing I didn't pay full price for tickets. We were on the train for maybe 15 minutes. It wasn't haunted or even scary. They had a 'haunted' train car back at the station that was L A M E. BUT - Caleb was excited when he saw his name on the train car we were riding in. So that's a bonus.
We also managed to get a pretty cute family Halloween picture. We might try the Polar Express next year - but I might also change my mind.





2 comments:
I hate it when it's not even close to what you expected. Dang it!! The pictures are indeed cute, so that helps.
I'm with Caleb. I hate pumpkin guts! Papa Don and Easton have the same hair.
Post a Comment