Saturday, October 27, 2018

Pumpkin Nights

The Halloween Crew decided to skip Gardner Village this year and try something new.  We went to Pumpkin Nights at the Utah State Fairpark. I'm so glad we did!  They had food and fun for everyone!  (not a paid advertisement)  Sandra & Amber met up with me, Caleb, my mom, Angela, Ashley, Eva, Jackson & Easton.
I'm so glad that Caleb & I got to get away for a bit together.  It's not very often that we can escape from the crowd.  This boy is quiet and crazy all in one.  He is LOVING anything to do with the armed forces and digging right in to WW2 history right now.  Evan though I respect those who serve - I hope this is just a phase.
 So. Many. Pictures!  So many AWESOME things to see!
 There was a sphere that you could get in and be spun like wild.  Eva & Caleb were both brave and both loved it.  Caleb loved it so much that he couldn't contain his emotions.  He was laughing, he was shaking, he was crying.  It was adorable.  There were fire dancers too!  They are crazy.  And there was also a giant strobe light type pumpkin that was blaring out some awesome dance music.
 Selfies with this cute little bat boy were a must.  How cute is he??!! 
I think someone needs to build these teeter-totters.  They were so much fun!!
I didn't even take many pictures of the other awesome attractions.  Under the sea, Harry Potter, bounce houses, pirate ship....there was a lot of fun to be had and Monday night was definitely the night to go!  Maybe next year Casey & I can take the whole family.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

It was a fun night, we are awesome!!!

Kim said...

Fun!!! I love all the pics but the one of me and Sandra on the teeter totter cracks me up!