Monday, November 26, 2018

Nutcracker

I decided this year to take Taylor, Rylee & Lexi out of basic dance class and to put them into a ballet class.  Less shake your booty, more point your toes.  
I thought that it would be so nice to take them to see the Nutcracker.  Ballet West was doing a few shows at Weber State University at the end of November, so my mom & I got to take them to the ballet. 
  My mom read them the Nutcracker story on the way to Ogden.
 Getting a selfie in before the show starts!!  Or is it a groupie?
 These twins and their bond is so fun to watch.  They have always been a couple of posers whenever the camera comes out.  They didn't enjoy the show like I thought they would.  Rylee took a little snooz-a-roo and Taylor was pretty disappointed when it wasn't over at intermission.  I guess they are still a smidge to young to appreciate it.
One of the highlights of my evening was watching Lexi suck her Chuck-a-Rama ice cream through a straw.  Innocence, cuteness, those lashes, that hair, my baby.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Fun memories for sure.

Dee said...

I remember the Nut Cracker in Ogden. Some crazy women in the street flipped me off. LOL