Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thanksgiving

This year I let Taylor & Rylee help me with the desserts for Thanksgiving.  Rylee picked a lemon cream pie & Taylor helped with the pumpkin cheesecake.  It may have tried my patience a smidge letting them help, but they did GREAT!
These little ladies have grown up so much and I feel like I missed it.  Throwing in that extra set twins made for a busy last several years.
Thanksgiving was celebrated at Brad & Mona's this year.  It was a small crowd, Brad, Mona, Shelby, Malissa, McKayla, and the 7 of us.  But the food was still fabulous and dessert was divine.
 Mona was prepared with an after dinner Christmas ornament craft.
 While the after dinner snooze fest started for Shelby, Malissa & Brad - Casey, Mona & I got our selfies on. 
HAPPY THANKSGIVING.  I really do have so much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

Kim said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Dee said...

You do indeed!