Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas

Christmas Eve has arrived!!  Of course we have to open up some pajamas!  They all know that it's going to happen. 
Something fun about having kids this close in age is that I still get to do this kind of stuff and they don't care at all.  I think they all look so dang cute!
The annual new Christmas pajamas in front of the tree picture!
After we did our family gift exchange we got the cookies and carrots ready.  They kids all gave Eddie a hug & said their goodbyes.  And then it was off to bed!
These kids must've been so good!!!  Santa found each of them and they all got some amazing gifts.  I don't take many pictures on Christmas.  I like to enjoy the moment instead.
Caleb LOVES his sweets!  Luke asked for dinosaur stuff...and got a pretty awesome one!
I am so glad that our cameras captured these moments of shock & joy.  Christmas is so magical through the eyes of all of my cute kids.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Little kids and Christmas, nothing better. I love Christmas jammies!

Kim said...

Those pictures of Taylor. I'm doing the belly laugh. Christmas jammies are the best! They are all so dang cute.