We got together with the Freeze's for an early Christmas Eve dinner. Luke & Alexa enjoyed watching the digital picture frame in the front room.
While we were waiting for everyone to arrive, this cute picture of Grandma & the first set of twinsies was captured!!
Logan decided to use a seat cover for a bib. That boy cracks me up sometimes.
After dinner Mona had planned a cup relay race game to play.
Uncle Colby read the Chrismtas story and then we opened our gifts! Caleb got a Nerf Zombie survival kit/gun and was in heaven. Taylor & Rylee were so excited to get Heelys!!
This little boy loves me and I love him right back! It isn't very often that he lets me get out of his sight.
Brad & Mona gave Taylor, Rylee & McKenna the softest sweaters! They all looked so cute & cozy.
I'm not sure what Caleb loved more. His Nerf gun or the tasty divinity.
I consider myself pretty lucky. Most people have nothing but complaints about their in laws. My mother & father-in-law are pretty great.









1 comment:
You have a couple of really busy days!
Post a Comment