Look at my babies! Littel preschool graduates!
Oh Lexi - she spotted me looking right at her. Cutie.
And to think - in 12 short years we will be standing next to our babies as High School graduates. Oh man. I hope I make it to that day. Teenagers sounds so much harder than toddlers.
Their preschool teacher, Miss Kaylee, puts together a bind of a bunch of their schoolwork throughout the year. After graduation the identicals went to get their preschool binders and they all thumbed through them together. It was pretty adorable.
Before the older kids were done with school for the summer I wanted to take Luke & Lexi to the zoo. The other 3 have been several times, and I knew that these 2 would love the one on one attention from Casey & I.
We even took a second to watch one of the bird shows. It's pretty interesting!
Selfie!
Luke found a ladybug. He is such a bug lover! I think this creature was even more entertaining to him than the big animals.
It was a fantastic day with my littles. They loved carrying around their maps and exploring every inch of the zoo.I enjoyed capturing some cute pictures and spending time with them. For a souvenir Lexi got a pink and purple red panda stuffed animal and Luke got an alligator.
The bears were on of my favorites this time around.










2 comments:
Aw ♥ ♥ ♥ Little Luke and Lex. They are growing so fast! :(
They are growing up fast. They are both adorable!!!
Post a Comment