Mother's Day pedicures!! I feel like I am always holding the camera! Even when the group shot isn't my idea....at least I can get the angle right for my chins. It's funny how we almost always choose the same color for ourselves. We should start drawing names and choose for each other!
Taylor & Rylee made some very adorable canvas art at activity days for me!
This little recipe card from Caleb made me tear up. Apparently I cook a LOT, try to make him laugh, go shopping and my dance moves have made an impression.
Casey took the kids shopping and I got a salt lamp which I have been wanting for quite a while and some yummy smelling candles.
From Taylor: Brittni - pretty, caring, gardening, baking, crostiching, crostitch needle, cake loving, cleaning, cooking, nice, kind mom
From Rylee: Brittni - smart, lovely, ??, planting, sowing, babysitter, color, brownies, kissing, sleeping, cleaning, snuggly, lucky mother.
We ended Mother's day with quick visit to Grandma Babe and then to my parents house to roast a hot dog. One of my mom's favorite things! I asked my dad to snap a picture of my mom with her Fab Five, and he took probably a dozen or so and there is a leaf right in front of Ashely's face in every single one. Cracked me up!
And we just can't seem to keep these two apart! Cuties.







1 comment:
Looks like a great Mother's Day. The cutest homemade gifts from your kids. I wish Ashley didn't have leaves in her face!
Post a Comment