Seriously?! These pictures could not be more perfect. We met Amber at Antelope Island early one evening and magic just happened!
I wonder how much longer Angela can get Griffen to play this picture game, but when you look like Fabio, why wouldn't you want your picture taken? And I honestly can't think of much that makes my heart happier more than Blakie's sweet, sincere smile. These boys have been through so much together and seeing their bond is so heart warming.
This gene pool! Ashley's kids are the cutest kids ever. And I'm not biased just because they are family - their eyes, hair, smiles - COME ON! I've even looked around when we are in crowded places at other children just to make sure I'm not being blinded by our shared DNA, and sorry chums - we win!
These 5! How dang lucky am I. They are all so amazing and all so different. They are so close in age and I am still deciding if that makes things easier or makes things more challenging. These individual pictures are all perfection.
And Caleb in this picture? HA! Even when he was a baby, being held and snuggled wasn't his thing. His siblings (and parents) just love him some dang much though! Get used to the squeezes Mr. Magoo.
I major highlight of the day was this diva trying to find her smile. She tried so many!! Some were better than others. But the enjoyment scrolling through these was immeasurable!
Some shots of the boys and some shots of the girls.
The Anderson girls and their littles. Even though Griff is so dang tall....he is still little Griffy Poo. I can't help but have a stupid smirk on my face when I look at this picture. Cute kids, lucky mom's and everyone (almost) looking at the camera!
Putting this post together took F O R E V E R. So many candid shots and posed shots that it was so hard to choose favorites. I guess it's good we decided to do these every other year!










1 comment:
LOVE! I'm the luckiest Grammy on the planet.
Post a Comment