Spring break sleepover with the Freeze cousins! My kids better realize what a fun mom I can be. :)
Also a spring break park day with some Anderson cosuins!! Ashley, Eva, Jackson, Caleb, Taylor, Rylee, Luke, Alexa, & RJ. I got this cute picture from the day. Priorities. Brittni+cute babies=forever!
Last activity! Chuck-E-Cheeses. All of the kids had a lot of fun! They can't wait until we can go back one day. I have heard that their food is pretty tasty too,
but we ended up at Nielsen's frozen custard that is next door. It was a delicious burger! And the ice cream was also top notch.
Lukester Pookster lost his first tooth!! He got teary eyed, but not full fledged crying. Bravest kid yet when it comes to the tooth fairy department!
I think it is funny that kids LOVE doing things that most adults really don't enjoy. Like painting. These girls got to help out with the kitchen wall & they did awesome.
The boys got to tear out staples. Which they also enjoyed. The new carpet is amazing. I told myself that until all the kids were potty trained, new carpet wasn't even an option. I have never felt like this house is 'my' house. But these fun changes sure do help!
Goodbye winter!! It has actually been a pretty wet spring. One evening for dinner we went to the store for chips & hot dogs & smore supplies and headed to Mantua for a little outdoor\therapy. Which resulted in one of my favorite pictures ever.
I love this picture and the guy in it. Readers & a flashlight to read the cards in the Outburst viewer. I hope Hasbro has improved their 'game' (GET IT?!) since this was purchased 20+ years ago.
I remember when I was pregnant with Taylor & Rylee several people asked me "How did you decorate the nursery?" My reply was, "With cribs." I never really have themed my kids bedrooms. I didn't see it necessary and they seem to have accumulated plenty over the years. With the home improvements we did some bedroom rearranging. Luke & Caleb are upstairs in bunk beds and all of my little ladies are downstairs. Alexa wasn't very excited to have her own room (shocking, I know. I'd take a room of my own) So a little trip to Hobby Lobby made it a bit more exciting!
Super hero day at school! I don't even know what for. Red Ribbon week is in October....so what are we doing school? Luckily I had super hero Halloween costumes stowed away. I bet they were the best dressed at school that day!
Sure - let's throw in a decades day because the kids under 11 know what that means. I hope my sarcasm isn't showing. Again - thank you Halloween supplies AND Amazon Prime.
As I type this I have a few tears in my eyes. Shocking, I know. This was my babies last preschool field trip. We fed carrots to a miniature donkey, looked at some pigs, relaxed on a swing, and mixed up some breakfast for the hungry calves. I love seeing things through the eyes of children. Everything becomes so mundane and routine as we get older. Their innocence and joy is so welcomed!
Caleb wanted to earn some money to buy himself a Ruger 22. Papa Don had netting all over the place from feeding the cows in the winter. Casey took Caleb out a couple of times and Caleb cleaned up a lot of the netting. Luke got to tag along one day and was an awesome bone collector.
My dad had lost a knife a while ago...and just told Casey "somewhere around here" I can't even imagine the general area that was being referenced. Casey's metal detector came to the rescue!
Taylor & Rylee made the cutest little rock bees! Who knew a painted rock could be so adorable!?
Nature was such a show off during all of these amazing spring storms! Casey took this picture out in Corinne at work one day.
Pretend that my backyard isn't full of power lines.....but look at that sky, that green grass, and those blossoms on the cherry tree!! Just looking at this picture I can smell rain.


















1 comment:
Lex will have to loose a tooth for you to realize there really is no drama involved. I'll bet your kids were the best dressed super heroes at school. Cuties!
Post a Comment