Thursday, April 2, 2009

Nada

Not a whole heck of a lot has been going on with me lately. Hence (yes I said Hence) the lack of blog posting. Casey has been working the Nucor shutdown in Plymouth & that has screwed up both of our schedules, but the moolah will be wonderful. Especially since we're on a countdown to VACAY!! Woot woot! Only 23 days!

I bought some Freshetta (spelling?) frozen pizzas when the were on sale at Smith's a few weeks ago & we finally ate one. HOLY DELICIOUS! I don't know what it was...the sauce maybe...but it was the best frozen pizza ever. If you are wondering, I would highly recommend them.

Caleb has a new buddy. It's a cute little blue & white puppy that my friend Megan gave him at his baby shower. He loves it. It's pretty stinkin cute. He totally slept in the other day & when I checked on him he had the puppy in his arm...his hand on the care bear...& his thumb in his mouth. Cute, cute cute. (mom...don't freak about all the blankets in the crib please. It isn't usually that way.)
Casey & I have been doing Weight Watchers & exercising more. I'm down 13 pounds & he is down 15 pounds AND he started like 3 weeks after me. Stupid boys. I'm not complaining about dropping some ellbees, but why does he get to pass me up!?

Here is Caleb after dinner the other night. He had been munching on some goldfish crackers while I ate my dinner & when he was done decided to just chill.
So - I was so super excited (HECK YES) about my Def Leppard/Poison tickets that I won and I went to Salt Lake to pick them up & they are on the freaking lawn! I don't even get a seat! I'm was pretty bummed. Free is free...but seriously...lawn tickets??? ARRRRRGGHH!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like he's got chillin' down. Pretty cute.

Kellie said...

Congrats on the 13 pounds! That is no small feat in my opinion. Takes some serious effort and discipline. When did you start? Come motivate me!! :) Sorry about your lawn seats...look at it this way...it's more than some got! :) Haha! Seriously, when are we going to get together?