On Friday, July 3rd my sister Ashely & her friend Derrick had Caleb & my brother Dylan & I over for some delicious food. We had teriyaki chicken and some BBQ salmon - roasted potatoes & suddenly salad. I need to cook/eat more fish. It's just so stinky & slimy, but doesn't taste terrible. I just don't want to prepare it. After dinner we met my family in Logan to watch the fireworks. Caleb liked them for the first half of the show, but got bored after that. Go figure. He's such a freaking baby!
I said to Caleb
"Don't show any emotion whatsoever"
He minds so well.
I'm going to assume that he was sleepy.
My cute nephews. 
Dylan just told an intense joke.
Check out my dad's concentration.
This wasn't even a 'staged' photograph...Dylan had just asked
"What is an owl's favorite subject"*

On Saturday, July 4th Casey, Caleb & I went out to his parents property in Dove Creek. They have gotten a well drilled & were just getting the finishing touches done on it. What I don't get, is why we all decided to set up camp around a mud puddle. You'll NEVER guess who ended up in the mud puddle within our first 10 minutes there. We had a good time. Ate our lunch, shot some arrows (I'm a pro) and got rained on a bit.

What is with the hump on my back???

Playing with his cars in the dirt.

Right when we got home.
Please don't call child services.
Here is my weird child. Our faucet has a pretty good leak and I just let it run while I water all my flowers & bushes. This is why Caleb loves to help. He loves to catch the spray in his mouth. Notice how soaking wet the front of his shirt is.
*owlgebra. HA HA HA HA HA HA
2 comments:
Okay, your dads an idiot and Caleb's a doll.
Looks like you guys are keeping busy and having fun!! :) We need to get together soon and I still need to get you your pan back, I haven't forgotten ya! :)
Post a Comment