Last Sunday Casey & I took Caleb to the park. There is a park in town that is designed for children from 2-5. Caleb is such a runt that he had a hard time with some of the equipment - but it was fun to watch him explore & play in a different place.

He was TERRIFIED to go down the slide.
Casey thought I was so mean to make him go down it!

But these next pictures make my forcing him down well worth it.
He LOVED it.
He would peek his head in & wait for me to say go.....

But eventually I didn't need to tell him to 'go' anymore & he was DIVING into the slide.
He had a lot of fun!

PEEK-A-BOO


2 comments:
HOW CUTE! I want a copy of the peek a boo pic.
Those are some of the cutest pics yet!!!!
Post a Comment