Thursday, September 6, 2012

Caleb Started Preschool!

Pre-school?!?!  Next year Kindergarten?  Why do they grow up so quickly?  I was fortunate enough to be blog stalking one day & found out that a girl I knew in high school, Kaylee (Walker) Cook, is a preschool teacher.  She has small classes (10 kids) and lives just a few short blocks away.  Caleb & Allie (the girl that I babysit) will be going together & I am glad for that.  They go on Tuesday & Thursdays for a couple of hours & have 2 field trips/month.  I hope that they make fond memories.  It's odd how vividly I remember my preschool.  It was fabulous!

CALEB'S PRE-SCHOOL FAVORITES
TV Show:  Wild Kratts
Movie:  Ice Age 1 or 2
Song:  Little Deuce Coop - The Beach Boys
Color:  Black
Food:  Mac & Cheese
Candy:  Nem-a-nems (M&M's)
Toy:  Iron Man
Item of Clothing:  Sunglasses & Sandals
Activity:  Wrestling with Rylee
 
Height:  3 ft 3.5 inches
Weight:  31 lbs

I took these pictures in Kaylee's backyard.  She has a fabulous green thumb!  I hope she never comes to my house.  I took a few pictures of Allie & she tilted her head in every one.  It was funny.  Their size difference astounds me.  They are only 3 months apart!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Awwwww, so cute and getting so big. I hope he loves preschool.

Amber Lynn Photography said...

i loved pre school too and remember it quit well!!! what a little stud caleb is he is getting so big!

Angela said...

I wish I could be a fly on the wall in his class. Pre school! I can't believe it!