I have a girl crush on Britney Spears. I love her music, she was able to bust a move back in the day & I think she's hot. TMI? Sorry. BUT....Caleb's new thing is listening to Pandora radio on the Kindle Fire. He loves the music & loves to see each new CD cover that comes up. I was doing the dishes tonight & he said, "Hey mom. That sure is a pretty girl."
Guess Who!!!???
I said, "Yep. She is a pretty girl." He said, "I think she's my girlfriend. She can come over & give me hugs & kisses on the cheek. I think she should bring some toys over & we can share them. She can read me stories too."
Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever heard??? I think so. :)
5 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever, he might as well start those male fantasys early!
WHHAAAT! I'm in shock. NO not Caleb. He's too little and innocent. Make it stop.
(it is pretty cute though)
wahoo britney is on x factor tonight cant wait!!
Haha, Caleb cracks me up. Good thing she's just kissing him on the cheek. I heart Britney too!
He has great taste!
Post a Comment