Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Halloween!

How awesome is this spider hat that Caleb made in Kindergarten? 
 When I look at this next picture if blows my freaking mind.  Those are MY kids.  I have FIVE of them.  F I V E Oh. My. Goodness.  Caleb wanted to be a ghost this year so Casey & I worked together to make his costume.  Caleb found the mask at the store - much easier than face paint & white hair spray!  Taylor & Rylee were beautiful butterflies.  Luke & Alexa were darling little skeletons in their jammies from Toni.
My mom & dad came & watched Luke & Alexa so that I could take the older kids trick or treating.  Honestly - I would be up a creek without a paddle without them.
 
We started our night out with Blakie - the coolest Lacrosse player in town.  He soon met up with a friend & they were off on their own to get their loot!
 Caleb was cracking me up in this costume.  I don't know why - but it brought me joy watching him run all over.  The mask is funny because Caleb LOVED scaring his sisters with it, but if Casey ever put it on & scared Caleb - you would have thought we were torturing him somehow.  He HATED when Casey would put the mask on.
 Taylor saw these & had to smell them.  ADORABLE!
 We went trick-or-treating with our neighbors - The Glenn's & The Olsen's.  Angela also came with & helped me make sure no one got lost or ran over.  How nice!
 Taylor & Rylee loved their trick-or-treating experience.  Caleb was DONE about 4 blocks from home and wouldn't even consider going to another door for more candy.  The girls did not want to stop though. 
The weather held out long enough for us to get our trick or treating done & then it started raining a bit.  It was a fun night!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Another great post. I'm jealous of your blogging skills. Caleb's costume cracked me up. Sweet little butterflies and adorable skeletons. It is mind blowing to see that pic with the 5 of ya.

Sandra said...

Adorable as always. The spider hat is awesome. Tell Caleb I said good job.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Everyone was so cute.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!