Sunday, November 24, 2013

Randoms

Here is another collection of my life!  This is only a couple months worth of the non stop crazy that goes on at my house.  Prepare for some pictures!!
 
Even super heroes need a nap once in a while. 
 Casey & Caleb went 'hunting' and camping one night in September.  They got a squirrel - Caleb was really bummed that we couldn't keep it - but we'll have this AWESOME picture forever!
 Seriously?  Holding hands in your sleep!?!  CUTE! 
 Before Luke & Alexa arrived - Caleb had to check out the mobile.
 Caleb has become quite the creative little fella since starting Kindergarten.  Here is a page of robots that he decided to draw one day.  I LOVE THEM.
 These girls never stop.  I would love half of their energy & curiosity.
 Another one that never stops - the diva!  She is a funny, spunky little girl.  Obviously this basket is hers, not the stuffed animals.
 Kaetlyn holding Luke & Lexi.  I can't believe this girl is all grown up!
 I love this picture of Blakie holding the new babies.
Taylor bug watching a show.
 Rylee - innocent as always, right??
 Just chillin' one morning around 4 AM.  GO.  TO.  SLEEP!
 Caleb's awesome ghost cookie.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Seriously, you have two sets of twins!!!!! The pictures are so cute, I don't know how you do it.

Kim said...

CUTE pictures. Love the holding hands one. Those two are quite the pair. A squirrel with rigamortis? Eww.