On the Freeze family side we are "off" when it comes to Thanksgiving. Whenever all of Casey's brother's get together, we are at my parents house - so I attempted to "FIX IT" this year & I think I created a mess. Crap. We'll just have to wait & see what happens next year. As long as Casey is working at the WalMart DC, he will have to work on Thanksgiving day - so that sucks.
We had Thanksgiving at my parents house this year & my Grandma & Grandpa Hunsaker came. Ashley, Derrick & Eva went to Derrika's parents house this year. My mom doesn't like to cook Thanksgiving dinner, but she should love it because she does a fabulous job. Her turkey was delicious this year & the stuffing is always one of my favorite things.
Caleb LOVES his Blakie & Griffy Poo. Taylor loved my mom's weird fruit/marshmallow salad & Rylee loved the Maddox rolls that I brought....I mean mixed & kneaded & baked for hours. My dad's plate is always a sight. Maybe for Christmas I will get him a platter for his holiday meals. He LOVES food. He was even food drunk this year. Talking crazy & cracking himself up. It was good watchin'. Even my Grandpa said, "How come Don got to have a drink?"
The weather was fabulous. The Bothwell Park got new playground equipment that is the bomb! Casey, Jordon, Caleb, Griffen, Blake, Taylor & Rylee all went to play while the rest of us cleaned up & got dessert out. We had some yummy pies & played Headbands. It was a GREAT day! My parents even watched my kids for a bit so I could sneak in a much needed nap. WONDERFUL
I asked Caleb what he was thankful for - this is what I got.
Movies
TV
Going to Blake's House
Robots
Robots
Watching Blake play zombie games
Crayons
Babies
Mac & Cheese


2 comments:
I was so excited to see your new blog and was reading and looking and then it was over and I was like ohhhh dang. I loved it! Keep em coming.
You might have to remind Ashley how to blog, I think she's forgot.
"Weird" fruit/ marshmallow salad?!? Don't you mean delicious? Good pictures. (Send them to me please). Good storytelling. Reading it, I felt like I was there. I love Caleb's list and picture. Too cute!
Post a Comment