Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Afternoon

We headed to Colby & Tamara's house on Christmas afternoon for some fabulous food & to exchange presents.  Mona's funeral potatoes are the bomb.  You should see the MOUNTAIN of cheese she puts on top of these babies.  I need to take a picture some time.  I don't think she should EVER tell anyone how much cheese is really in those bad boys.
 
Logan got a Minecraft game card from Brad & Mona & I have never seen the boy so excited.  He was pretty much literally bouncing off of the walls.  That is one thing that is so fun about Christmas - when you see someone get a gift that they are so excited for!  Shelby's, Colby's & our families gave Brad & Mona  a gift card for family pictures to be taken this coming summer.  I am so excited for them!  Grandma Sorensen loved holding Alexa.
 I got the cutest yard gnome ever from Brad & Mona.  He is holding a sign that says Gnome Sweet Gnome & has 9 different seasonal hats!!  I love him.  Caleb ending up getting pretty sick throughout Christmas day & he was really feeling it at this point.  Poor kid.  Being sick on Christmas sucks.  Mona made the kids really cute slippers & all the boys got some sort of camouflage jacket.  I love giving my yearly calendars.  Everyone really enjoys looking at them....or they are all really good fakers :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like fun. Too bad Caleb was a sickie. I love your Gnome.
Wow, you did lots of celebrating. Are you glad Christmas is over?

Me said...

very excited for the family pics.