Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Christmas Morning

 As you can tell by this picture - Santa found our house & apparently the kids were good in 2013!  We ended up putting the girls new playhouse on top of their bed - they love it!
 
 
 
 Caleb asked Santa for a robot.  He got the coolest robot ever!  A zombie robot that you can shoot at!
 After presents we had a yummy breakfast of crepes & breakfast casserole.  Then we headed to my parents house to Skype with Dylan!!  It was so good to get to see him, but he seemed a little homesick.  Only 9 more months & he will be home!!
 The kids got to watch a show in Grammy & Papa Don's room while the adults chatted with Dylan.
I tried to get a picture of Grammy with the girls...this is the best one & I love it!
We then played battle of the sexes.  It was Jordon, Blake & my dad against me, Angela, Ashley & my mom.  Some of the questions were really hard and some were okay.  My favorite questions was one we asked the boys, "What is the average bra size?"
Don, "Hmmmm....34B"
Jordon, "No.  It's got to be bigger than a 34."
Done, "Ya think?"
Jordon, "Ya, think about it....36 or 38 maybe.  Maybe even a C?"
My dad was trying really hard to not peek at the 4 sets of ta ta's sitting around the table.  It was hilarious.
They decided it was 36C - and THEY WERE RIGHT!!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love this for so many reason. Babies are adorable. Seriously, you really look that good on Christmas morning - you have 5 kids!!!!
I love the twin on Blake's back, so cute.
The picture of your mom and girls is priceless. It's so cute of your mom and all the other faces are funny. That one needs to go on the wall. Kim and Don in front of the tv on the floor talking to Dylan. Cute, cute blog!!!

Kim said...

I love this blog. Such cute memories. I'm so glad you're doing this. I love the look on Caleb's face with his robot. And I thought there were boogers in my bed. JK. Looking at us talking to Dylan made me teary - again. And those girls - if they are going to be models, we have to teach them to look at the camera!