The night before his birthday I made him dinner of his choosing. Macaroni and Cheese, garlic bread and apple slices. With a glass of milk of course. On the day of his birthday my parents took him to McDonald's to dinner. After that we had his birthday celebration at the Crystal Inn. It was the perfect space and I didn't have to clean my house! He is really into Lego anything so he requested a Ninjago cake. Wish granted! He was so animated opening all of his gifts. He loved getting clothes & pajamas the very best I think. We gave him some Lego people, pajamas, a football, a BB gun with some targets and the Lego Movie. Everyone that came spoiled him as well. Money, puzzles, swords, Cheetos, M&M's, and a toy tractor flashlight. Even Eddie was excited for Caleb's birthday!
After the presents and cake, the kids (and Casey & Ashley) went swimming. Caleb was so busy jumping in and getting out and jumping in and getting out that I didn't get his picture! He had a blast though.
I felt like I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off all night. Trying to make sure everyone was happy, had a treat, that the place didn't get trashed....I had great helpers though and that was wonderful. Caleb was looking at all of his toys when we got home and looked up at me and said, "Mom, I'm pretty sure that this was the best day of my life."



3 comments:
Best day of his life, how sweet. Makes it all worth it. He is a cute, sweet, smart little boy.
What a cute boy! Happy Birthday Caleb!
I think his choice of a birthday meal looks delicious. I eat like a child.
He is so cute! Can't believe he will be old enough to get baptized next year!!
Post a Comment